Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Yesterday's picture & PT today

Was of what I have to now look at every day, and that isn't bad............ normally there are two more trucks plus at least 3 cars AND a van.... not to mention wood piles and chain saws etc.
that is the illegal business next door.

ok today is the start of pt on my shoulders, if this works, no surgery, if not.....well.......... so much for MY summer.

I have to ask them if I can help with the fence posts for the sheep fencing up at Kris' farm.

I am going to pt down in jersey as my insurance doesn't have anyone up here for pt.
And this week is very very tight for us.

I am also concerned about the van, as Bernie 'fixed' the flat but said there was no hole...... so then why did my tire go flat? did moron neighbor vandalize yet again?

ON to fiber content.

I am stuck for a project, I finally got a few of the lace patterns I lusted after but for some reason they aren't doing it for me right now.
The whispers scarves
Concert in the park
And
evening in eden stole

I also wanted to do the 'seaweed stole' from needlebeetle but haven't gotten the pattern yet.

I also need to do a sample scarf for my fall modular class that I will be teaching at the local yarn store, I figure if I teach that, maybe the folks that take the class will have a bunch of new skills to go on to other projects with.
I am even going to add a lace panel to the scarf I think.
( I need to do this very fast i know)
so I am probably going to do square modulars, seperated by garter stitch, so that people can do either all modular or a few and then finish up if they get bored with a plain familar garter stitch.
but I really would love to insert a lace panel in the center
ahahahahaha
oye

so pt knitting will of course be my sock..... this current one is in shades of orange in trekking XL

I still have a magenta one that I have yet to put in heels but that one is DEFFINATELY next.

anyway, sadly I lack knitting inspiration lately, concentrateing more on the sheepies..
I did however bid on a wheel, which I doubt I am going to get but I did try.
hopefully bernie's work will again pick up
and so will my buisness, cause I really need to get that ewe and to get my wheel
oh and to move........
to a farm
with sheepies
and goaties
and chickens
and a pony named princess............
til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi