Tuesday, May 17, 2005

shhhhhhh we don't SEE any violet do we?

as violet isn't allowed to be doing the computer yet.
and violet isn't allowed to lift.......... basically ANYTHING
PT said nothing over 5 pounds, (8 pounds if I can't help it)
I am taped up
the shoulders are bad.
she does think we can avoid surgery.
the left is really bad
the right is pretty bad.

they are all inflamed and swollen and I have been compensating with my movements to take stress off the rotator cuff.

that is also why I can't hold anything UP.
I can knit if I keep my shoulders down and back.... lift my head and tuck my chin a bit.
how the hell can I knit like that?
oh and the exersizes are KILLING my back
she told me the next few weeks I am going to be in a bit of pain
you say what?
this is more then a 'bit of pain'
someone shoot me, if you love me shoot me
vi
who really wants to learn to drink

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    I'm so sorry about your shoulders. How awful. I know you'll find a way to knit though..lol And I can't shoot you because that would be the end of your wonderful blog that I enjoy soooo much. Just try to listen to your doc and avoid surgery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweetie! you take care of yourself! No good getting a few cheated stitches in now if it might cause damage that prevents you from being able to knit for much longer later!

    Sorry I haven't been around much - I've been pooped

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi