Sunday, May 01, 2005

It IS all worth it right?

Ok today I am cooking......
first Sauce ( tomato as I am Italian)
then I am doing baked ziti, stuffed cabbage, stuffed peppers and some muffins
all for the freezer

now as to Fawn, well lets just say.........
she is so settled in that it looks like SHE is the cat here the longest...
she is a little doll too but can be pretty feisty, She keeps throwing her great grandson off the cat tree.
hahahaha
he goes anywheres near her and she hisses at him.
I of course laugh my ass off.

Meanwhile she has taken to sleeping as close to my face as she can, and purring LOUDLY all night.
She also has to occasionally nose touch me for reassurance...... ( no fawn, I did not turn into some other mommy during the night) Now all this is killing my shoulder. ( dragging in 25 bags of groceries yesterday of course did NOTHING to my shoulder............... yeah right-I am still paying for that one)
Fawn enjoys sleeping on my shoulders....... and wonders why she suddenly is dumped off on her head.
oye
ok now......
I am finishing the last gulp of my coffee, and will get my fat ass up and start to cook.
if you all don't hear from me in a day or so.
someone check the bottom bin in the freezer........... see if there is a round little blue faced violet in there?
vi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:59 PM

    You are so amazingly organized. I'd probably leave a shopping list on the counter if I were going for surgery. Or a map to the frozen food section of the rocery store.
    sallyjo
    And I think i'm voting for Tunis.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi