Saturday, May 14, 2005

finishing up the week

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ok there is an overview from the parking lot....... the front entrance and the tree we met the folks from KR under
so you all can see for next year where to go.

Now I haven't told you folks about what is going on in laperm land lately....( hey it's saturday, I need at least three more days to be brilliant. what do you expect for an old broad)

Fawn that retired cattery queen has settled in and taken over.
She is as bad as her grandchildren!
hahahaha
only fawn you can pick up and cuddle without her telling you that you really are a canine.
She beats the living shit out of her MUCHO larger great grandson, and has got the little blue eyed one ( who is all beauty and no brains......lalalala.....) to understand that GRANNY runs the show.

She also sleeps on my head.

The others all have crates to sleep in...... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fawn sleeps on my head.
preferably with my hand under her chin.
makes for an interesting nights sleep you know.

And as I AM an old lady, I have to piss a minimum of three times a night.....she walks me to the bathroom, like amber USED to..... you know, since I am too dumb to find my way back.

she tried a couple times to inspect my bathroom output, however got the hint rather fast that MY butt is none of anyone's business.

Fawn also plays more then any of the others...... she also plays VERY VERY Hard.......
you all will be pleased to know that she had kept america safe from the feather teaser.
which as you all know is a very dangerous terrorist weapon.

she ripped it to shreds.

it WAS calpurrnia's last year birthday present.

she disemboweled it...
in 20 seconds.

feathers all over the damn house.

then she purred.

I think she settled in fine huh?
oh and she LOVES to be picked up now..... and will even ask for it or try and climb up you to be picked up.

til next time
vi
who will post more animal pictures later

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Fawn's got to make up for lost time, and it sounds like she's doing it! glad she's happy with you, since I couldn't get her.
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi