Monday, May 23, 2005

Dr Frankenstein lives

My beloved Mengele ( she is making it possible for me to touch my ears!) decided to morph in to Doctor Frankenstein when she put some sort of electric muscle stimulator on my shoulder, (in spite of my pleas of 'lower and to the left please') which caused my arm to take on a life of it's own.
my shoulder is still all knotted up....... ( as I am painfully reminded every time Mengele starts touching it)
so this electric muscle thingy was to have loosened that.
ha
it is going to take a JACK HAMMER to loosen them thar knots.....
Anyway it was a very strange sensation to say the least.

meanwhile
I have a soap order to fill and no shoulders to stir it with...
oye
I need to make 30 pounds of patchouli soap...... ( assorted patchouli)
and as I am restricted to no more then 5 pounds of lifting and NO stiring this ought to be interesting.

I got the pattern for the seaweed stole, I do have some yarn for it but I am lacking the beads.
I need something like 100 grams of 8/0 japanese seed beads ......... I would like a clear AB for them
and I need 24 teardrop beads in clear AB as well.
so that has to wait a bit.

I got another 23 meals done and in the freezer.. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we won't tell mengele....
but I did take breaks and I am doing my pt excersizes soooo
IKNOW
IKNOW
I am mostly listening
but you know..... life goes on

I also have some news...... since pt started I somehow misplaced a pants size.....
I am down an entire pants size.
and one top size
My upper stomach is gone...... I mentioned that to Mengele and she told me it was because I have good posture now......
I said
'but what will hold up my BOOBS'
she informed me a BRA
( yea right, I already got bad shoulders.......... I am going to need a crane for the BRA to be held up by..............)
oye
til next time
vi
who owes you all pictures

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:11 PM

    AB? Acrylic-butyrate?
    Okay, you've got four tubs of ice cream in your freezer, and you've dropped a pants-size. A charmed life, I tell ya.
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:59 PM

    ok, hon, it's next week, where's the rest of my meme?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the seaweed stole pattern, when I finish the other 3 shawls on the needles I hope to start that one too. What yarn are you using for the shawl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:53 AM

    And you make soap to??!!! Wow. Mmmm, patchouli. I can never get enough of that fragrance.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi