Sunday, May 15, 2005

home again, home again from spin group

We had a blast, we laughed our asses off.......
talking about goaties
sheepies
cows and beef steers.....
playing with the doggies and watching the Hunter Creek Farms herd up on the hill.
I got a sunburnt arm
( I had my big straw farmers hat on so my fat little face is still just rosy, not boiled lobster red)
Bernie didn't come, hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if he missed me.....
sniff maybe he didn't miss me?
hahahaha
everyone at spin was teasing me cause I keep telling everyone they have to adopt me so I have a farm to always go to.
They also told me I have to take everyone's numbers with me......
Carole told me I should have called her when I broke down. ( but I didn't know where my jack was anyway..... so what use would it have been to drag Carole out of the house?)
my sour cream coffee cake was sort of cheesecake like....... VERY moist, if you make it btw.
we ate like piggies
*** oink***
*** burp*** hey where did THAT come from?
hahahaha
Linda made whole wheat pumpkin cake.......it was to die for.
I did however scrap off the icing as I am not really an icing person.
She took a saved a second peice of the sour cream coffee cake for her for later.

all in all a great time.
boy did we laugh, it is wethering time now for this years bucks and rams..... so we had a lot of off color comments......( OK SO .......... I MADE the off color comments....... are you happy now??? YES yes it was ME)

wethering is done two ways, either with the crimp thingy....... or the bands..
the easiest is with the bands.......
now if any guy is reading this believe me he is shuddering and holding his crotch at this moment.....
yup you put a band around the testicules and they shrivel up and drop off.
simple and painless for the animal.
I know a few men that this procedure should have happened to...... preferably before they reproduced.

ok so anyway I made it home in one peice, and without breaking down..... how about that!
til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi