Wednesday, May 04, 2005

AS the CAT turns

ok so where did I go wrong?
or was it right?

Thaddeaus is in cat jail.
he did the crime and is doing the time.

there is of course a catch. ( well there would have to be as I am actually wasting time writing about it huh?)

the catch, he put himself in CALPURRNIA's crate.....

where upon.... tiny little adorable blue eyed princess calpurrnia who is truly beautiful..... ( but not the brightest candle in the box if you get my drift......)

put herself in HIS crate.
she thinks she has to do time as well.......

the thing is.....
he is behind bars, as I closed the door.
She has the door wide open, and is looking at me all soulful and sorrowful.

I told her, Cowpie, ( yes we are reduced to that nickname......oye the shame), cowpie, dear heart.......
YOU aren't in trouble.
she blinked at me.

glad we got that cleared up.

she is still in the crate

Ok meanwhile Fawn the Great gramma....... is running around with tiny kitten calling meows chirping at her grandcats.

She is commiserating with her grandson.

Now you want to hear the really really sick part of all this???
.
.
.
.
.
are you sitting down?
.
.
.
.
.
Thaddeaus is so used to jail time when he does something bad, that all I told him was
"GO TO YOUR CRATE"
he ran in but got in calpurrnia's crate.....
my boy knows when he is bad.
he takes his punishment like a man..........
errrrrr..................
like a cat?
oye
til next time
vi
mother to convicts

1 comment:

  1. Your cats should be trained by now Vi, considering all the sentences they have received. Hahahaha!

    The mother tort's piccies are up on my blog.

    I hope all the cats are out of jail soon, and have learned their lessons. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi