Saturday, May 28, 2005

of course my van is broken

my husband is a MECHANIC.
I always have the broken car ...........no?
todays mishap brought to you by...............
BERNIE and the break pads.......
ok so I have friends who are married to electricians........ they have shorts all over the house, bare wires and no outlet covers.
I have friends who are married to doctors who smoke!
I have a friend that has a mechanical physist for a husband........so her computer is always screwed up....... Ditto the friend with the PHD in computer tech. for a husband......she broke down and bought a DELL!

so it stands to reason that with my mechanic for a dh.......... my poor little innocent and beloved van is got real problems........ it needs a valve job, break job, and new pads..
not to mention the body work on it huh?

the burning stench comeing from the master cylinder should clue everyone into the fact that dh is a mechanic......
and GET THIS

he NEVER EVER gets a 'return' at work.......... nope
not a one
he fixes it
it stays fixed......
ha
damn
see the trouble is
I can't get him to FIX THE DAMN VAN

I ask you
is this fair?
oye
til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi