Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Doctor Mengele is got to be my pt

damn, my arm NEVER twisted THAT way, really even when it was good it never did move in that direction.
are you sure arms are supposed to move in that direction?
can I see pictures please?

oh and you do know that I actually HAVE a bone in that arm...... yes and it is a real bone, not one of them fako rubber bones you give the dogs you know....

I don't CARE that you are a female..... there IS Sweden and sex changes.....
I just know you are Mengele, or his cloned daughter
you just have to be
now, I am dizzy and need my ice
................
............
..........
....
ice is my friend.

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi