Monday, May 02, 2005

AH........are you SURE doc?

ok so I just got back
I got a shot
ouch big time
it still hurts
and I am informed it is 'tendionist of the rotator cuff'
me:'what is that spear head shapped thingy'?
him: shadow on the xray
me: are you sure?

ok so now I got 4 weeks of pt, and some anti inflamitories
plus this shot which is supposed to stop it hurting
I forget to ask WHEN it would stop.

he put that needle in and let me tell you........ new heights of pain
I turned magenta
no kidding
even the doc commented 'you look like you can fry an egg on your cheeks you are so red'

ah duh...........
I am in excruiciating pain
him:' oh good, then we got the spot then'

now if the 4 weeks of pt doesn't clear it up...... then we go for the mri
surgery and more pt
(duh............)
I am not a happy camper, and I am also in pain
yes yes I probably should have brought the old xrays to show him but I figured that they were like 10 years old, and new ones would be a better idea
oye
now do I have to cook today?
or can I beg off for good behavior in not neutering the doctor?
vi

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Hope you are feeling much better soon. My shots relieved such pain that it was better right away.

    Vi, I used to get shots every three months, approx, and they aren't nice. This was before the doctor's found both the of the problems and fixed them. Gosh. Ice it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 PM

    good job not neutering the doc. he'll be more likely to work on your shoulder if you need it. i'm sorry it still hurts (at this time of reading, i would hope not by now !) is the shoulder pain from all the crafting and soap making, or is something else the culprit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:00 AM

    Ouch! @#%$&...It hurts just reading about it. Take it easy and heal well.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi