Thursday, May 26, 2005

well health insurance was nice.......

bernie gave his notice today.
he had no choice and I am behind him 175%.
however join me in waving bye bye to medical insurance.
gees.......
and I still have a thryroid mass to be biopsied,
mamograms need to be done...( and a second biopsy of the left breast)
not to mention the pcos treatement I still have not been able to get
and finishing up the pt on the shoulders and doing my knee....
( can you say.. violet is falling apart............ yes I knew you could)

where he works, he is busy and he does love it
but they don't pay over 30 hours a week.
so we can't live on that.
not and drive 87 miles one way.
see why he had to quit?
we can starve much more comfortably with him closer to home.

needless to say hearing this RIGHT after I got home from pt was not high on my list of opening remarks.
but that is life.
now will the person that suggested I sell my house and move to an apartment...... please just get the gun and shoot me.....
as I really can't stand having people that close to me.........
even my neighbors are too close at the moment.
oye
vi
who will be fine in a day or so

1 comment:

  1. {{{{HUGS}}}}

    Thanks for the nice compliment on my tank/minisweater set :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi