Thursday, May 05, 2005

I gotta set me up a personal RAOK fund

I have a lust today.

what pray tell is my lust?

this

and I want to do it in either brilliant turquoise with purple, yellow, oranges, and shades of magentas and burgandys......
or copper and orange!

of course I am out of my mind

( well you all knew that...... so no surprise there)

I can't afford to do that
and yet here it is...... in AMERICA no less, not CANADA
oye

damn damn damn

ok and I just found out that while I am going to MDSW, I am not able to BUY anything there.....
sniff
so basically I am driving all the ways down there just to meet some wonderful people

oh, and grope some sheep

oye
sniff
I need my very own raok......... and a fund for it

till next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:44 PM

    That's so Morticia-like. Are the beads going to be in all the different colors? I think I might need one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's supposed to look like seaweed, but I will do it in my own personal colors..
    I was thinking of a crystal A/B as that would look like bubbles in the water no?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi