Tuesday, May 03, 2005

the day after.....

man I should have had a hell of a good time to be feeling THIS bad today.

ok yesterday was a bust, I ended up crashing all afternoon.
I was in so much pain just from that shot that I fell asleep during the DAY.

I KNOW, amazing huh?

today it is not too bad, as long as I don't really use it too much
so far, I have only done dishes.

I do however have to finish up cutting the beef cubes and baking some muffins.....

I am thinking of doing cherry walnut muffins
and banana nut sour cream muffins, how does that sound?

well we'll see if my shoulders can take it all.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com (just the picture I promised you all below)

I have discovered something, you CAN knit lace while incapacitated......
however don't expect it to come out anywheres near the pattern.
but that's ok

you can also knit socks.....
but then again I can knit socks in my sleep now.

I have also discovered that sleeping on the opposite side of the bed so you can actually get up without using the really bad shoulder ( as opposed to just using the bad shoulder) isn't such a bad thing but it does tend to confuse the cat.

(hahaha BERNIE was up most of the night with said cat sniffing his mouth and then meowing...hahahahah)
ok I will be back in a bit to post some pictures of fawn with her great grandchildren
vi

ok it's me, I'm back for a few.
I baked banana walnut muffins, cut up two roasts for a total of 4 meals, and made a HUGE tray of baked ziti.
then my shoulder gave out.

they want me to take naprosyn.
I didn't remember until I looked it up, I can't TAKE naprosyn.
it kills my stomach

ok so now, I am going to sit on my fat behind........ knit some lace
and see if there is anything on tv......
( the thud you all just heard is everyone who knows me, and knows I don't WATCH tv)
hahahah
vi

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous fabulous fabulous picture! How wonderful that they can all be together! What a great mommy you are!

    (aside from switching positions in the bed without submitting the proper paperwork to get feline permission first, that was just mean)

    So are you keeping the name Fawn? I do like it, even if it's not Shakespearean and highly regal... it's sweet, and natural, and has an ethereal feel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to switch it to Lystrata..........
    I don't know if bernie could handle that
    fawn is cool no matter what I call her.......she just follows me around the house in her little way.
    she isn't shy anymore Amie,
    wait to you see her
    vi

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi