Friday, May 27, 2005

it's gotta be a better day?

well so far, as a fan has not fallen on my head......
It will be a better day.

ok Bernie has given notice, however the management has sort of refused to believe it
meanwhile he is still there, but looking for another job. which also means pt continues and I better get my butt to a doc to look at the other stuff fast.

I over did it in the kitchen yesterday, making stuffed cabbage leaves, tomatoe sause, and burritos, so I am in a lot of pain today.
no one tell mengele.
beleive me I am suffering enough for overdoing it
but I work when I am a bit upset and I was a bit upset

I have a sink and dishwasher full of dishes right now...... and I did three loads yesterday
I really cooked a ton....
but the freezer is packed..
now I need a new freezer to fill..........
( well I always wanted a second freezer just for the garden veggies... )


I am going to do my pt today, knit a bit and make macaroni salad for monday at Carole's
where I promise not to pick up the older kids........... and I won't attempt to pick up a lamb at all........
I miss my goaties and sheepies..........and I miss my princess the horse.....
I have a carrot with her name on it....
til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi