Thursday, May 05, 2005

and the countdown begins

MDSW of course
we are to go Saturday.
We are meeting Amie, and also Louise, ( see side bar for Rose by Any, and also Louknits)
I am to scout Tunis sheep and CVM sheep.
Bringing home some spinable samples and business cards.

Carole told me I don't have to pick up a sheep Saturday.....

yeah right, she will be in INDIANAPOLIS......hahahahaha
she won't KNOW until TUESDAY if I bring home a lambsie.

Should I get the lambsie a pink collar and leash?

ok so we have to meet Kris at 4 to put sheep pens in our van, as she is taking her car.
Amie is noon, and Louise is to be met at a merchants booth.
in between, we are to look at sheep mostly

I want a lendrum dt upright complete

HE wants a saxony

He won't BE spinning

We have a very small house

I am a very short person who could not REACH to spin on the wheel that he likes........

I ask you folks?

who is right?

lets see what else?

oh fiber/yarn

well the tunis fleece, and the cvm fleece.
samples from some other breeds we have been talking about.

and some laceweight yarns.
I want some silk laceweight to dye if possible
or silk blend
( yes i know.. it is a SHEEP festival.......... I still want the silk..... )

ok meanwhile I got a thousand things to do, including makeing a matching tote bag for my current new bag.........
packing some tiny presents for some folks.
and getting ready to oggle my sheepies..........

oye
ok maybe I should start a wheel fund?
vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:53 PM

    ...I was just wondering if insanity is a side effect of cortisone shots, hmmmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is being written late, or early on Friday Morning. I hope you have time to read your Bon Voyage message. Have a wonderful trip and bring home a fleece if not a sheep. There will always be more sheep, cute as they are. The will not be forsaken for a sudden rush to raise river trout or anythng.

    Hope you get your lovely wheel. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi