Friday, May 06, 2005

Packing a picnic

I am taking a brief break, I have cleaned the coolers.
frozen the water bottles and some extra water.
(we are also taking iced tea with us, but I don't have room in the freezer for it....)
I packed a first aide kit.... nothing real elebrate, just two bandaides, aspirin, eye wash, neosporine and wet wipes.
oh and of course...... IMODIUM.
I may throw a benydril in there too
I usually carry sunscreen normally anyway, and my tube should be in the van already.
I have soap to wrap, lotions to make and handbalms too.
I have to run to the PO
lay out our clothes,
make some cookies I think

I am thinking, ham/cheese wrap sandwiches.
I am thinking of mixing cream cheese with shredded cheddar and swiss, and some honey mustard, spread THAT on the ham and roll it up in a tortilla.

does that sound like it would be good?

I also can't decide if I should take plain salad, or do a pasta salad. Either one will be good in ziplocks.
I also have some plastic forks
I got crackers too, just in case.
I wish I could do a fruit salad.
and I also need a travel mug for tea for bernie

oh man...... will someone come and help me?

Actually normally I like doing all this stuff
but my shoulder is still burning.
it 's not hurting too bad as long as I don't put too much pressure on it..
like pocketbooks or tight bra straps, so that is an improvement

anyway I am off to wrap soap now.....
I think eventually I am changing my soap packaging to boxes. I should have done that a long time ago
oye
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi