Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Into the wilds of NJ

Tomorrow I venture forth...............
into the wilds of Sussex county to have an mri
.

I hope that my filling are safe in my teeth.........
.

they tell me it will take about 1 hour 45 minutes
.

I think they really should give me drugs
they don't think so
.
I can't even SLEEP for 1 hour 45 minutes straight....let alone lie on a hard board thingy and have a machine move over me.
.
what if my already annoying bladder starts up?
how about the 'gastric' upsets that this med gives me.......
1 hour 45 minutes?
I can't even sit STILL for 2 whole minutes........................
.
I get really bored......
.
they told me I could bring some CD's
all I have are John Edward meditation CD's, or medieval dance music........ oh and the harry potter DVD...............
( well they ARE all the same size and shape right?)
.
I also need to remember to eat before I go .........
damn that one is hard to remember, but being on the metformin I have to or I get sick now.
ok lets see..what else?
.
.
I am hard at work.......but a piece of wire has stymied me.
the piece of wire is for the legs of the new set of dolls, and I can't cut the wire...........
Bernie forgot the entire weekend to cut the wire, even though he was the one that suggested it in first place.....
.
oh and speaking of bernie, he informs me that he has a three day weekend......yeah !!
we can go and get my chicks!
I need to get me a brooder as well..
and chick starter.
oh and grit without calcium............
and a cardboard box......
hmmmmmmm......
maybe they all need little suitcases as well?
little red plaid suitcases and tiny polka dot scarves?
.
.
wish me luck
til next time
vi

1 comment:

  1. Bring all the CD's, I say, and listen to anything that will distract you. (I'm thinking Harry Potter rather than music here.) Won't they let you have a pillow or anything? That just stinks.

    I have an MRI of my own coming up in three weeks -- I shall want a full report on how yours goes!

    Drive carefully tomorrow, and hope that they find everything they need to find in one go, and don't have to have you go back.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi