Sunday, August 28, 2005

Ok ok I really am alive

I have been making pumpkin people, getting ready for the fair.......
good thing that they are 14 inches high cause there are body parts all over the studio
.
.
battling the side effects from the meds I'm on....... ( gastric upset my ass.....my poor hemorrhoid is NOT happy)
.
I turned the insurance company into the state for non payment..... they are driving me nuts
I have so many problems with them that I can't get them to fix I figured they needed someone with some muscle to presuade them.
.
Saturday we went to take the dolls to the fair.
I took up five
plus a pockabook........ ( that is jersey for handbag)
.
we have to retrieve them on Sunday and any ribbons or money I won will be Sunday as well.
The Judging was today and during the week Kris is going up to see how she & I did.
.
let's see.....
I measured my neck and lost almost 2 inches in circumference!!!!!!! I need to loose a bit more to wear my smaller necklaces comfortably.......but WOO HOO.......
hahahaha
I swear that Mengele is a miracle worker.....I really wonder what she can do with my ass and thighs .......................mmmmmmmmm
if I give her the chain saw???????
.
.
.
Thaddeaus is daddy's little darlink lately..........
who cleans his ears?
mommy
who cuts his toenails?
mommy
who feeds him?
mommy
who gives him his meds?
mommy
who brushes him?
mommy
who remembers his shots?
mommy
who notices when he doesn't feel well?
mommy
who does he LOVE?????????????
DADDY
.
.
you don't want to hear what I am saying about them right now........
.
.
now as to the others..
well little calpurrnia decided that while mommy and daddy were 'visiting' each other.........she would just walk acrossed their enjoined bodies........
ah.....mmmmmm
Calpurrnia..... what the hell are you doing in here right now???

( calpurrnia) blink blink...
Calpurrnia get offa us!!!!!!!!!

So she decided to sit on the edge of the bed and WATCH everything.........
damn cat.
.
.
Fawn the GOOD cat.........slept on the hope chest and ignored us.....
oh man....
.
.
meanwhile I am listing stuff on ebay, which I haven't done in a while.
.
ok this week is an mri and then next week the doctor and probably the week after megele again

well chicklets that is about it right now............
I will post pictures of the new work as I get them done
.
til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. cats and kids have the lousiest timing, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pockabook! Oh, man, I haven't heard pockabook since forever. It's Bronx for purse, too, and now I will hear my Nana's voice saying pockabook in my head until I start saying it myself. I'm rooned. (That would be LonGuyland for "ruined".)

    (And I removed my last post because I cannot spell. At all.)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi