Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Due to public outcry

Ok so it was one outcry........someone who shall remain ( Minnie) nameless
that I have yet to post after my rant about getting old.....
.
meanwhile I was busy doing that very thing.....

Snap
Crackle
Pop


Sad really when you wake up sounding like a breakfast cereal........ maybe that is why my husband channels bacon? He hears my Snap, Crackle, Pop and thinks of food???
.
I sit on the side of the bed in the morning and replace bones back to where they belong before I can even attempt to stand vertically. They make noise........... LOTS of noise.
.
ok on to my half ass post for MINNIE..........
(you all can blame HER when it isn't all that funny cause I been busy working--- Everyone turn and look at MINNIE and wave now)
.
I am in the studio, I am working on some pumpkin headed guys...... only bigger ones this time.
.
I have run into a few snags.
.
you would think.........( you really would have, iffen you would have been here)
after 40 years of doll making.......
.
I would remember that really really LARGE things such as LEGS
would not fit through neck openings which are way smaller then they are....
if you don't believe me go look in the mirror.........
hurry now.. we'll wait.
.
.
.
are you back yet? did you see what I mean???
ain't gonna happen without either major surgery or something.....
.
ok so what does vi do????( dumb ass broad that apparently she is lately?)
sews the legs INSIDE the body..leaving an opening at the neck........
ok so today we have engineering 101.........where in vi re-visits anatomy and construction..
.
( Another Larry, Moe & Curly moment brought to you by ................... whoever is running this end of the universe........ WHY can't I have the publishers clearing house guys running this end......and my CHECK arriving???)
.
ok so that is on the list today, as well as direction getting for the neurologist tomorrow.....
( where in violet discovers squirrels in her brain pan which would explain a lot)
.
I tell you all............I really could use a secretary....... cause I also need to explain to the insurance company that they yet again screwed up the medical payments they are to have been making to the doctor and to PT.
.
I suspect that I need a stun gun to explain to them.................
although they may want to see THAT in triplicate then tell me that it is a duplicate.
.
So postwise today is light.......
I imagine that after the doctor on wednesday..... that things will pick up a bit?
.
meanwhile I got three laperms running around here like all the hounds of hell are chasing them......
damned if I know why..
oye
til next time
vi
PS: and for the record.......I woke up with a ZIT on my NOSE.......
they are migrateing and it isn't pretty

1 comment:

  1. I am so there with the insurance issues! I was just on the phone with Anthem this morning, dealing with payments for a service in february!

    Hi Minnie!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi