Saturday, August 20, 2005

All is quiet on the violet front

THANK GOODNESS
I cleaned the kitchen a bit....... ok so I did an archeological dig in the kitchen......ya happy now?
I am not saying that I rarely clean.......
ok so I AM saying that I suppose....
but it isn't actually dirty, it is just VERY VERY cluttered.
.

hey what do you want, it's a small house, no closets and NO kitchen countertops
.

No shit......no counter tops........ yes yes I DO sleep with my contractor however did you know that bernie was 'doing' the kitchen????
He is also 'doing' the hallway, soaproom and library....... as well as making a stab at the studio......and putting a FENCE up in the front of the house........
.
Not doing too well with it all you say???
.
yea I know, but he is really really cute and has an ass you can bounce a quarter off.......
(we won't tell him he is a little stud muffin ok??? I am happier if he doesn't actually REALIZE that)
ok where was I ?
ah......... what's going on.....
.
a
big
fat
nothing!!!!

nice huh? for a change.
the mentsruation tide has turned............ I am much happier.......
at least until.................
.

hushed voice
.
.

OVULATION
.
.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO NOT ovulation........ please say it ain't so
I am still thinking females get a partial dirty deal here.
I mean it is all cool and all the way we fill out a sweater....... but some of the side effects of that whole sweater filling out thing are kinda hard to live with.
.
now on to wildlife.....NO not the moron neighbors....
they been doing the whole WARD & JUNE cleaver thing and I for one have found it really scary!
no one is going OFF of the property there......
who the hell is going to pay the bills?
oh man
and they are swimming in the green pool........ewwwwwww
.
ok enough of the freak show
I was talking about actual wild life.
specifially the deer.
.
we went over the mountain to get cat food, litter and some groceries for us.
if we saw one deer we must have seen 15 per MILE going over the mountain, and it is about 14 miles to go.
That is a shit pot load of deer................
one big ass buck meandered across the road............. I didn't see his head but I did see his shoulders........ talk about loaded shoulders.
I saw a littler pointer buck who thought he was ALL that..
hahahah
he was so cute....... ah............. I mean stagly and stately ( he thinks he is a hunk 'O' deer, shhhh don't tell him he is a little boy yet)
.
In feline notes
Thaddeaus Peabody is getting his bath tomorrow........
everyone had thier little toes clipped.......and is it me or is Thaddeaus getting even BIGGER daily?
his paws look like lion paws to me now.
damn that cat is big.
little Calpurrnia and Gramma Fawn have tiny little paws and tiny little nails....
not the big boy......... he has him some big ass talon claws.......
wicked strong to cut too....
but I loves me some big boy Thaddeaus..........
even though today he was in NO mood to have his feet touched.
not after I cleaned his ears.............................
nope he was not a happy camper.
Fawn laughed at him ....................
then it was her turn
hahahahaha
Calpurrnia hid
smart girl for one we keep thinking is so dumb but beautiful huh?

ok til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Vi! I had to type "mmapqypc" -- if it keeps the dumbass spammers out, I'm happy! At my house there is a young doe and her sweet fawn in the yard in the early morning. The fawn hip-hops with happiness, a lovely sight to see (while its mother is nibbling away at the landlord's garden)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:33 PM

    Just a test of the Emergency Smartass System! Because what would life be if I couldn't come here and say things, you know?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi