Wednesday, August 03, 2005

where in violet pulls her arm off......

ok first off MENGELE was here!!! ( June, you can also drop an email... click over on the email thingy and take out the inappropriate things and replace with normal email thingies.. @ and a .************* oh and I left a voice mail for you)
damn and I missed her.....
she was here at the blog......
( yes mengele dear, I can see that if I remember to look.......)
you know I do miss you so you can call.......
and tell them Fairlawn girls to call also.... (KATHY has the phone number you know.....oh and Kathy you better miss me too big time.......hahahahahaha)
I may try and stop in when I go to the neurologist......

Ok I have been again having a bit to shoulder trouble but I discovered if I hold onto the door way and stretch and lean................ it loosens up a bit and I can do my excersizes.........
( that earthquake you all just heard was our beloved la bella mengele dropping in a faint)

ok
now my next project is a OLD OLD woman doll........ she will be all in light colors......( what's up with that whole light colored thing lately????)
I am trying to figure out how I am going to do her now....... needlesculpt or maybe with either a clay or what?
I don't have time to do it in porcelain as this will be also entering the fair august 20.

I don't know if I mentioned it but I got juried into Art of the Doll.... that made me very happy as it is all original artists.
ok now it is time for dinner.... Bernie is making sandwhiches so I am setting on my fat ass typing this
but HEY I did clean half the living room today.......so that has to count for something no?

hahaha
vi
who tomorrow will be off to meet the vampire doctor and be drained of all her pints.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi