Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I didn't die** WARNING mature content

so you all get back in your seats....
there is no inheritance YET....
( gimme a few more days of this new med and maybe)
.
.
.
now onto other news.....
my new reason to LIVE
.
.
.
The moron neighbor show.
Starring....... Moron neighbor aka, soon to be former penise
.
.
The boyfriend aka current penise.
.
.
and Elle Mae, *** names are all changed to protect the guilty.
It is like a regular soap opera here lately,
I keep hearing 'old mcdonald had a farm' only the new words are
.
.
.
.
''and a cheat cheat here and a cheat cheat there'
.
.
.
well actually I could care less who is boffing whom...... ( is that currect grammer for this situation?)
I mean if it aint me doing the boffing or being the boffee....... I really don't care who is boffing whom.
however
I do care about moron neighbor NOT living next door..........
which is what appears to be going on.........
so that for me is great
no more dog feces over the fence,
no more dog barking ALL DAY
no more worries about bulldozers in my yard,
no more worries about bulldozers running over me.
.
.
and most of all
.
.
NO MORE WORRIES ABOUT my TREES being cut down
I am ready to dance nekid in the moonlight........ (thud, thud........... the sound of owls turning to salt and falling out of the sky)
.
.
.
Now before they do leave however I do intend to fling their dog feces back over the fence.... preferably flaming. I think a medieval seige engine is just the thing for that no?
.
I also intend to get the lawn chairs and the popcorn, for the final showdown.
(REALITY TV? beat this!!!!)
.
I am also hoping that the pool they put up without a filter, that is about 4 feet tall by 12 feet across doesn't wash out my fence out back when it falls down or he runs it over with his bulldozer. ( that would be HIS penis extention no? the bulldozer?)
.
Ok now enough of my happiness
.
.
FAST studio updates,
.
BIG little pumpkin headed guy is done. I need to take final pictures of him and he can go to his new home, his sister is partially done.
.
I got some new yarn.........and the 2nd stitch treasurey by Barbara walker...... ( I had the first since 74)
.
I got more classes scheduled........
.
.
AND
after moron neighbor LEAVES forever............ I plan on getting some CHICKENS...... yup here not at the farm.
In a little Chicken tractor.
just enough for us and the neighbors to have EGGS.
ha
buff orpington chickens here I come.
shhhhhhhhhhhh
we won't tell the town.......
I mean moron neighbors had over 60 rabbits in one tiny hutch, they were 'pets'
yeah I don't eat my pets, do you?
I can have pet chickens........
RARE BIRDS I say..............
well have YOU seen a buff orpington lately???
til later
vi
ps: due to the overwhelming curiosity ( or nosiness of you all....)
.
ella mae has had current penis for about 2 years, the newest spawn is probably his, but she isn't sure.......... (HUH?)
.
moron has been caught with a 260.00 an hour hooker, when they can't pay the taxes or mortgage........ HE IS smarter then the average road kill you see.
.
and the star crossed lovers have had to find a new sty as moron tried to go with the dump truck and run them over 'in the act' so to speak.
.
gee talk about getting in deep.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Vi, dear, who needs to pay for cable TV when I can read your blog?!?!? Hope everybody's whatsises fall off in disgusting, painful fashion. And you go dance nachrul in the moonlight, you vixen!

    Love,
    Lissa

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi