Monday, August 29, 2005

late breaking news from the FAIR ***PICTURES

I got three first place ribbons
and two third............
I think I put the pumpkin folk in the wrong catagories and that's why I got thirds on them
I don't know what I got on my bag yet
woo hoo
vi

ok here are the winners........
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ah........ I don't know if I have a picture of the porcelain doll ......but I will take one when she gets home....
the pumpkin folk you all know about as they are the Potiron family.......

now I need to do the one for the STATE fair.........
I better get a blue out of that next one
hmmmmmmm
vi
gees........I keep coming back like a fungus

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:26 PM

    And hey, that was me, you fungus-amongus.
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi