Friday, August 05, 2005

just a glorified cat pillow

as I sit here and attempt to type this entry, I have amber sitting on my chest.
( she is so old she weighs a feather so it isn't the lung crushing experience that Thaddeaus is)
I realized that mostly, for all the things I do
all the accomplishments in my life....
I am really just a glorified cat pillow.
complete with internal heater.

This comes as a new idea to me......
imagine that......
however the cats have apparently known this forever.....and taken me for granted.

they are cold.....they lay on mommy......
tired,.... mommy
feeling under the weather...forget the chicken soup....... we got mom!

I began to get an inkling of this today while trying to knit a smoke ring in iris...... ( a neck thingy in a purplish color for the knitting impared) I kept having to gently remove (by twisting sideways and jumping up......) one of the four felines that decided that I needed 'company'

FINALLY they settled for hanging out on the back or arms of the sofa and giving me vile looks....

wonderful I get contempt from the cats.......

( hey you feline fur faces......... let me remind you WHO opens the cat food cans????????? and it ain't DADDY)

I also realized that I spend almost 24/7 with four cats............ I spend about 3 hours quality time per day with Bernie...... the rest is with the cats.....
It's a wonder I am not hocking up hairballs myself.......

well as long as I am not attempting to use the litter pan and covering it up I imagine I am still safe

til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi