Thursday, August 04, 2005

I am STILL alive

like a timex.......... I am still ticking!
I drove to NJ in the heat without air conditioning in Bernie's truck.
right there you have to wonder if I am all there in my mind........

on the HOTTEST day of the year so far......I am driving at 1:30 in the AFTERNOON, so in the hottest time of the day as well....... down to an even HOTTER state.......

however it was all worth it...
I have good news.
because I have fought this disease so hard, watching to stay on a high protein low carb diet....
excersizing, and not eating processed foods I only need metformin & the other one....spirlactin?
NOT the chemical cocktail that normally PCOS patients get.
and NO hormones.......!!!
yeah!
I do have to take extra fiber daily before dinner and then take my meds AFTER.

We are hoping to see a decrease in the visible symptoms.
meanwhile I am continuing on my pt excersizes........ ( Can't let our beloved la bella mengele down now can we???)

So todays little preview of hell actually was a very good thing.

ok Cat news......
there isn't any! the bad boy of our little laperm universe decided that it was too hot to get into trouble!
my ladies are respectable today as well. Although great granny Fawn continues to be her active little self.. She is so cute when she hangs from the cat tree by one paw.......... our little monkey...hahahahaha

ah..................
peace reigns in our tiny abode.

knitting news,
I cast on for the 'smoke ring' from heartstrings in Alpaca cloud from Knit picks in the Iris color way.
I am using size 9 needles as it didn't look like it would be big enough on size 6......
gee I hope I am right about that. I seem to remember that someone said theirs was too small in lace weight.
however I am thinking of doing a second one in either dk or fingering.

In neighbor news.....
it looks like the neighbor that has been causing all the trouble and we are sueing is indeed going to be moving on if his wife has any say............... YEAH cause since he has been here he has caused us over 10,000. in damages to our property alone......

life is indeed looking up from my current vantage point.

and I go BACK to the doctor at halloween!

meanwhile I am free to work and start my medicine..
next week is the neurologist........and then we get me a new warrenty!
til next time
vi

1 comment:

  1. well, there is a higher power out there after all! let's hope that the wife is better than her former dastardly spouse, and that the kids will be better behaved with him out of the house. what is pcos? high protein, low carb? atkins would love you, lol. mengele would be proud!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi