Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Where in violet takes a picture

Here is the finished Halloween doll..... She looks totally different from what I had first envisioned however I went with what she wanted to be......***

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the furry flank you may see in the left side of the picture......is Thaddeaus'
he decided that he needed to help me as obviously I did NOT know what I was doing.
one second after the picture was taken he tried to eat the little cat...
I took it away from him and informed he that cannibalism would not be tolerated here.


*** violet has finally lost it and the nuts and squirrels in her head have taken over.... send cheesecake


Ok on the furry side of the family, Fawn has decided that necterines are a cats best friend..... better then catnip even....
Calpurrnia is getting a thing for bleach... ( you really don't want to know......but no one was hurt)

And Thaddeaus scared the crap out of a client when he WALKED down the stairs..........

Her comment?

"CRAP he is HUGE"

yes he really is as big as I say he is......all 20 pounds of romping stomping solid feline muscle.......
he can reach up about 42 inches as well........
and he reaches up when I am at the computer and taps me on the top of the head.....
so he is Big AND a smart ass...........

but you all knew that about our favorite bad boy cat........( visions of little motorcycle jackets and tattoos of catnip plants MUST dance in his head)

ok now
tomorrow is the endo.......
they will drain my blood and replace with sawdust.........
you all feel sorry for me ok???
send gift certificates to knitpicks and amazon............****



**** and this is funny cause WHERE to send them is unknown........
hahahahaha
ok til next time for real
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi