Saturday, August 06, 2005

what's a nice old lady like me

doing with acne?
for the first time in my life?
on the BACK of my NECK?????????

HUH?

( over the top of my HUMP no less)

ok so I accepted the decending boobs into footstool thing.

I didn't complain much about when my waist slid down to my ankles...... leaving lumps and bumps all over my thighs on the way down....

and who actually notices GRAY hair when you are loosing ALL your hair.....

the mustache and beard thing...... goes with the menopause that won't FREEKEN PAUSE already.........

And I don't argue I just twist and creak my bones back into place several times aday now..

I avoid raw vegtables if I have to appear in public within a day of eating them. ( ditto on the chinese food)

I wear my orthopedic shoes, and wonder how the hell I ever wore them 'candi' shoes when I was cute.

I actually do USE my reading glasses

I am looking forward to collecting social security and again being adorable and cute in grown peoples eyes.......

but I draw the line at acne.............. on the BACK of my neck over my HUMP......( wouldn't you??)

oh and the off handed comment from bernie doesn't help much.....

'it isn't nothing but a ZIT'
yet I am still married to him and he is still walking around BREATHING!
so I didn't break his legs or strangle him

( gee bernie I didn't mean to put this here broom in the way of you going off in the dark to the bathroom in the middle of the night....... how many stairs DID you fall down???......... BOTH legs you say??? ........... can I pick the color of the casts?......I'm here for you dear.)
now I want to see the owners manual, I am NOT kidding around.
I want to talk to customer service and I want to know WHERE in the owners manual it says.........
MAY develope acne prior to DEATH??????????????
hello??
excuse me
who wrote this stupid ass book???
Lemme talk to someone in charge I don't want any smart ass gum chewing clerk with perky boobs either.....
I want to talk to someone OLDER then me who understands......
someone who knows the thud you hear every morning about 5 minutes after you get out of bed is your ass hitting the floor and following you.........
someone who looks in the mirror and has SEEN their dead mother.......... and not realized they are looking at themself.
someone who has to get up at night 75 TIMES an hour cause their bladder is the size of a pea, and apparently they drank Lake Ontario before they went to bed.........
someone who knows the JOYS of night sweats.................
Someone who almost considered a duct tape bra to slow the decend into hell..
Someone that knows that the senior citizen specials really are a very good deal.......
AND
I want that person to show me the twit that designed old age...........
because I want to beat the living crap out of them and leave them for dead on the side of the road with my acne and hump strewn over thier limp body, with a broomstick enima to remind them I am serious..........
if I actually remember
next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. and don't forget the vicscious case of CRS, which some people laughingly call senior moments. not to mention the gullys that develop in your face, and the cottage cheese that grows on your thighs. gee, lady, ya think that maybe men do have it easier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, you must still be in shock over the zit, because i don't see no new post. :(

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi