Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Update, ....or you say WHAT?

There were three interesting statements made by Bernie
I am still smacking my head

1) 'don't worry about the gas gauge on E, it really does have enough gas'
2) 'if the brake lights come on, just jiggle the hand brake, it should go off'
3) (the best for last) 'Don't worry about what time you get here to pick me up, I'll WAIT. (!)

meanwhile a van update,
apparently it is part of the transmission that blew up.... he is going to 'drive it to macco at lunch with mike following'
and he will put it 'on the credit card'
you know.....the one I JUST freeken finished paying OFF.
meanwhile he gets Mike....... who will follow him so he doesn't have a problem without some help
me?
I get what?
my purple goose down coat and a list of instructions......
oh and one other instruction
'bring cash money, you know, in case you break down'
someone just shoot me now it would be much kinder.
can you SEE this middle aged chubby lady hicking up a 12 mile hill, in the snow and the cold?
hello Houston we got a problem.............
AFTER they find my shriveled frost blackened body by they road......and attempt to revive me.......
where upon my nose falls off..........
WHAT will he say to me then???
would that be...... ah.....oh sorry?
oye
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi