Thursday, March 31, 2005

FAWN is here!

ok Mary the lady who breeds Laperm and bred my babies came all the way from Virginia to take me to lunch for my birthday and bring Fawn the laperm home to us.
( how amazing is that?)
Fawn is here and is under the bed in our bedroom.
(she has the bedroom all to herself with the door shut so that the others don't bother her)
I don't want to stress her so I am not under the bed taking pictures of her right now
I know you folks will understand that.
however again her is her picture
that is a clickable link to her picture.
she is a doll btw, although very scared.
she has lived her whole life in a cage, and was a show cat and a cattery queen.
now she is retired here.
slowly as she gets used to her freedom here, she will be able to eventually join the others and have the run of the house.
Thaddeaus and Calpurrnia are interested but as usually are not trying to bother her at the door or trying to get in the bedroom.
I know it will take time folks but time we have.
I am hoping that Fawn will be happy here, although she will miss Mary, and Mary will miss her terribly.

vi
who owes you all farm photos from yesterday


fast update it is april 1
and I am going to work on farm pictures today, if Fawn comes out again from under the bed..... she too will be pictured here

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi