Sunday, March 13, 2005

Jolly for the day

we bathed the laperms.
hahahaha
I can say a good time was NOT had by all.
however They look WONDERFUL which I could show you if I had batteries for the camera.
they are CLEAN
Thaddeaus is CREAM again......not a pale greasy gray looking thing
Calpurrnia is all curly again, as is Thaddeaus
they screamed............
I laughed
we took the precaution of clipping their nails again just prior, as well as giving them a good brush out.
the house is stinkin hot so they will be warm
cookies and cheese were handed out with a liberal sweep
little Calpurrnia is 1/4 of the size wet that she is dry
all the rest of her is very thick hard to get wet fur.
after all was done,
I got a piece of bread and butter for me.
( what no one eats bread and butter? not margerine, BUTTER)
they came flying to me
so I guess all is forgiven if I give them more cat junk food huh?
til next time
vi
who now will go and change her wet clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi