Wednesday, March 16, 2005

PICTURES!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the 'easter egg' socks almost done!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my trekking XXL 805 socks
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ok this last one was the start of the design of my new needlecase

quick update, I removed the tag board as it was generating pop ups. Sorry guys.
Also I had a sort of blast from the Past.
I was surfing while I was dyink from my period........and came across the alumni board from my highschool!
I got really homesick.
( like you could NOT imagine)
all my old friends are either gone gone-dead........or I completely lost touch with them.
One person who was the parent of a friend of mine, that I adored and completely lost touch with, I found a refrence to!
on a WORLD TRIP website!
I emailed the traveler to ask about her.
( she was a sort of 'mom' to me for a while)
anyway
we'll see what happens
vi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:50 PM

    minnie: and this thing won't let me say h e double hockeysticks! growl
    minnie: i understand, poor vi. i have 3 days of grumpy 1*beep*2 and pain and suffering, and asking why can't they just take this thing OUT! I'M NOT HAVING ANY MORE BABIES! hope that helps, lol

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi