Thursday, March 03, 2005

Is it spring yet

I think I have spring fever, or something. Now I am not one to lament the weather, as I see it as something we can do very little about.
but today, or actually just right this minute, I wish it was spring already.
but only for about 3 days, then it can be winter again.
I just want to smell the earth waking up.
I want to see if anything survived in the herb garden after two years of contractors crawling all over it to re-roof and such on the house.
til next time
vi
think spring?

1 comment:

  1. What beauties! My boys are fighting over who gets to have their hair done like that first, but since I think for them it would involve electric shock, I think they'll both end up skipping the 'do...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi