Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Aftermath.......... ooohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh

Ok first off, Sallyjo and Minnie you are both smart ass'.
There is no doubt about it.
Take your bows..... as I swear you deserve them
Shaggy now, you always tell me you would feel sorry for me in the neverending dilemmas around here if you could stop laughing long enough. Yeah right........ Shaggy I have known you for years now.....you NEVER stop laughing ( person after my own damn heart)
Bethie pie, I know you read me daily...... hope you are feeling better.
Lou, I am hoping to take pictures of that thing we discussed and send it to you.
Amie, kiss the furkids for me
I am pretty sure I left some of you folks out, as my stats are pretty high, but these are mostly the folks that comment so I know you all are there.

I am waiting for bagels.
Bernie went.
I am waiting for coffee, which is done...... but normally Bernie brings me coffee on sunday, and I just realized he isn't home! He went for bagels!
I think I need to get my own damn coffee!
AHHHHHHH COFFEE.........
ok I took the phone off the hook last night.
This morning the only messages on the machine was one from Little Linda making sure I got home, and from me trying to keep the phone busy.
I finally gave up and took it off the hook, then unplugged the receiver.
We slept.

Meanwhile one of the neighbors called Bernie twice yesterday to demand he go and fix their car.
He was at work, the first time, and at the store the second time.
He and I am going to do it today ( am going? is that correct grammer?)

Meanwhile I dreamt of goaties and sheepies, and back at the farm........
Doodle had three and 1/2 kids yesterday in a difficult delivery. Carole had to basically crawl up there and turn the first one, which was presenting shoulder first.
Then the second and third ones were trying to come out together....... ( which reminds me.....HAVE you called your mother today???)
She was in up to her shoulder trying to figure which feet went with which head and shove one back so the other could come out.
The fourth one wasn't an entirely formed kid. It also wasn't alive. Needless to say they are a bit shook up over there.
I may end up with a couple kids to bottle feed because of this.

it will go something like this

See Vi
See vi with kids under her arm
See vi with kids on the mantel
See vi with pampers on the kids
See vi with kids on her head
See vi passed out cold having decided to learn to drink
See kids take diapers off and sling contents around living room
See Thaddeaus run and hide

gee it may be worth it to see that cat hide.

And Paddy the goat who we think is having about 4-5 kids STILL hasn't delivered.....
We may find she actually isn't pregnant.... just needs GasX?
I mean that goat is HUGE

ok chicklets my bagels hath arrived...... blueberry ones and plain ones
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
off I go to carb heaven
til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:31 PM

    hope Doodles is doing OK, after her difficult delivery

    Hi Bethie Poo I miss talking with all of the soapers, I dreamed I was talking to Vi on the phone and she had several of you on the line and we were all gabbing and laughing like the good old days
    I will be making a batch of soap tomorrow AM with Pineapple FO ummmm

    Vi so glad you got your van back

    Bye Bye shaggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:29 AM

    Hey, order's almost done. Hope to be delivered Tuesday. I wanna hear about yall's vehicle delimma! Good gosh, girl, get one that don't fall apart :o)

    Hi Shag

    Bird

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi