Friday, March 18, 2005

On the road again..........

Today is Friday right?
I am pretty sure it is.
I need a calendar on this blog.
Anyway if today is Friday, then tomorrow I get the VAN BACK!
( anyone want to buy a kidney? 1957 classic, low mileage, original equipment! it is VINTAGE)
Thank goodness for credit cards and some small amount of backup savings.
I have a van with a new tranny now. HOT DOG.
However I do have to get up at some ungodly hour and drive to NJ with Bernie to get my van completely back. With luck I will visit with Little Linda.
I can drive all over the place now, no more Pepto Dismal pink crap coming out of my tranny.

In other news, I am putting heels in the easter egg socks. These should be done tonight if I can manage it.


And going to make arrangements to get my left shoulder operated on...... FINALLY no more calcium deposits??? no more PAIN?!?

In Cat news, Calpurrnia is committed to this cute sink thing. Which is fine with me as it is easier to reach her little head to brush her ruff out. She gets a reward in the form of a Q-tip after.
Damn Cats I buy them expensive cat toys........ with bells and fur and feathers........ WHAT do the buggers love??? Q-TIPS! freeken Q-tips! who knew?
OHOHOH
AND the plastic lockie things off of the water gallons. NO SHIT.

And here I was spending a small fortune on the toys I thought would make them the happiest.
oye
I should cancel the mouse exterminator and let these guys have a blast too I suppose.
Thaddeaus does soooooooooooo love his mouse hunt.
Calpurrnia did too once the mouse RAN into her MOUTH.
They growl like pitbulls if you try to take the mice away from them...... we crack up every time we hear that. I am pretty sure the mice do not find it as funny as we do.

Thaddeaus needs another bath.
Yes I know it hasn't even been a week yet, but I been cleaning his ears with mineral oil as per his vet's instructions, and his angel wings are all soiled as is the side of his little furry head.
Anyone want to volunteer for the 'holding the exploding cat' duty? HA cowards... Where is your sense of danger? Adventure? RISK?
WHAT? you don't enjoy being slashed by cat claws? AH HA, we cut the claws prior..... we don't like leaking blood all over either.

I threw Amber in the sink yesterday for a bath while nervously waiting for an email which never came. She got up on the top of the bookcase, cursed me out roundly......... informed me she was at deaths DOOR because of ME.
She finally agreed that a bit of cat cookie and some supper would be a good thing while she was waiting for her death to overtake her.
I informed her that if she died......at least she was going to heaven CLEAN, and strench free, with her white parts ACTUALLY WHITE, imagine that.
Today she has mostly forgiven me.
hahahaha
oye
til next time
vi
who has more sock pictures for you all

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thnaks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love dollmaking but I move so slowely I feel as if I'll never finish a piece let alone a body of work to sell. I have to give my Godiva cat a bath at times. Although she doesn't sink her claws of teeth into me or hiss she does make it known that baths are totaly unacceptabel. Now with vet techs she not so nice. She believes they are for teeth sharpening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor darling vi, i'll trade you. right now i'd take glares from a dyink cat as opposed to two boys screaming at each other to stop copying each other (it's bedtime at the OK corral, sigh). hope your shoulder surgery goes as planned, and HALLELUJAH! for the van. wanna buy mine? i'm thinking about trading it in (it's 7, and the tranny's acting up, lol!)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi