Tuesday, February 01, 2005

what AM I doing up at 5am?

Apparently doing dishes!
Bernie's first day was a huge sucess, he IS finally busy at work again. He was happy but very tired last night when he got in at 7......... that is a long day, 5am he leaves to 7pm he returns.
And to think, we used to live 1/2 hour away from where he is now working.....
oye

Amber the 17 year old senile cat.......( 'i'm dying mom, I swear to you, but first let me eat this little bit of cheese, oh and a bit of tuna and roast beef? ok I can go some............. but remember, I AM dying mom...... " .......SURE Amber, now come down off that 6' tall bookcase with your dying self and have a snack) appears to have a slight cold, I gave her the Sinus and warmth stuff the Vet gives her, ( chinese herbs and they work wonders) She isn't sneezing this morning so I gave her a second dose. She will be fine by tonight and again back to her daily dying........
if any of my friends wonder where I get it from...... I get it from the CAT.

We are to go to VA soon, to pick up Thaddeaus and Calpurrnia's Great Gramma, She is currently named Fawn, and we will probably change it to something that is Ancient Greek or possibly Roman, to go with the names Thaddeaus and Calpurrnia. She has lived her life of over 5 years in a cage. Here she will have her own room for a couple of months, then be turned out into the main house with the rest. I am hoping that Thaddeaus has matured a lot by then.

Lets see, soap news, I have a possible new outlet, I will be sending samples off I think this week.
I have to do vender packets too this week, if I remember. And the one vender that still hasn't paid I am going to take to court.

Fiber news, I am up to the top band of the second hat, about to start the last crown part. I hope that is done in a few days as I am very anxious to see it finished.
''behold you see a dream forfilled"
I have always wanted to learn to color knit.............. and now I have...... I finally feel like a real knitter. yeah!!!
I will be starting my wheel fund, as lately I don't get to spin on the hand spindles....... so a wheel fund is going to be started. Lendrum DT here I come.
OHOHOH
coffee is ready, so I will write more and possibly post a picture later
ti next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi