Monday, February 07, 2005

I fear the plague may have arrived

Bernie is sick.
He may with any luck, simply have a cold.
Which is good right?
He will sniffle for a few days.
And be fine in no time.
that's right
good for him

but not so good for me, cause you see, Bernie mutates germs into superbugs.
This generally means he gets the sniffles for a couple of days, maybe a slight sore throat, and then when he is done with it........ gives it to me and I am so sick I am trying to remember to breath and I am afraid I am going to LIVE.
now that is sick.
believe me it is
When you are so sick you pray to DIE, then you know you are really truly sick.
Now I would like to know exactly what mysterious power his immune system has to do this to the most innocent rhinovirus to turn it into super rhinovirus on steroids the terminator of rhinoviruses...................
he tells me he shares with me cause he 'loves' me
yeah
I can sure feel the love
me and my box of "Puffs"

and when I get this plague, I get it for weeks and weeks........ it seems like I am sick then until late spring. When the roses bloom, I get over it.
meanwhile I sound like I am on a triple XXX 900 line making 3.99 per minute...... ( can you say 'breathy')
now about the time I sound the very worst, when a frog has taken up residence in my throat, and either the frog is croaking or I am coughing........ I keep hearing from everyone......'gee you SOUND terrible'

yes I know...... but really I only SOUND like I am hacking up a few assorted body parts, really I am fine......
however if you want to send me some lovely departing gift......I am registered at Amazon
hahahaha
knitting books are ALWAYS in good taste you know, as is cheesecake.
(KIDDING, just send the books hahahaha)
and this last part with the lovely departing gift is a joke that Bethie and Marilyn will laugh the hardest at



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi