Monday, February 14, 2005

And the word for today is.............

There is a word for the day? besides Monday?
no one told me....
did I miss the meeting?
WHERE was I when this was decided?

Meanwhile, it is about 8:30, or it was when I started this post.

Thaddeaus is running around calling me, as he wants to play. His sister, who it turns out is a bit smarter then we thought, has wisely hidden herself. Only to come out for the 'flying bird on a stick with string' toy. She is actually having a blast with the three times a day sessions....... ( no comments on my stability because I play with them so much, I am actually playing with their HEADS......... trust me, and I got some swamp land to sell ya)

I think Thaddeaus likes to watch HER play as much as he likes to play.
When we get done, far sooner then they would like EVERYONE gets a cookie, starting with Amber.
( you remember AMBER? she is 4007 and dy-ink daily.......... she is sticking around for the cookies)

Amber being old and DY-INK after all....... does not play. It is beneath her dignity.
SHE used to catch MICE after all. Real live ones, or they were live until she caught them.
I tried to get her interested in some toys, but for the most part she looks at me like I lost my mind.

"do you THINK that compares to a REAL mouse............ PLEASE"

I have been told off by a cat.

And you all should SEE the look on her face, there is NO mistaking she thinks I am beyond redemption.

Now in other news,
I got the baby socks done, they are so cute. hahahaha, I wanted to knit four and put them on Thaddeaus! they actually would FIT him......he does have HUGE feet. I drop that off tomorrow sometime.

Also tomorrow the particulars for my online class is due to the admin.
I will type that up tonight, it is all ready just needs to be put in coherient form, at least I think it is.

I did a bad bad thing..........
terrible thing.......
really really bad.......
shhhhhhhhhh
don't tell anyone......

are you ready????

I bought some books..............

HORRORS........

two sock books and two mitten books......... I am out of my mind

Folk Socks, Folk Mittens, Magnificent Mittens, Simply Socks

What I really WANTED was Alice Starmores 'Tudor Roses'
I will settle for socks and mittens for the time being
I also want the Regia sock journals. there are two of them with the loud colored socks that I adore...... oh and the yarn do go with......
I don't want much, and it IS almost my birthday right?


oh and the word for the day is


Happy Valentines day

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:06 PM

    oh vi...i'm gonna stop and get me some yarns to play with on my way home from work. no desire (whatsoever) to make the soapies.

    might even make some socks myself!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi