Thursday, February 17, 2005

A whole lot of nothing

Ok, I don’t do well at certain times of the month……. Part of yesterday and all of today is that certain time of the month……
I woke up feeling like a turnip that fell off a truck and was squished by an elephant….. and I suspect the elephant is still standing on me.
I can’t even SEE straight let alone stand up and walk much.
And forget about using my hands….. they aren’t working today.
WHAT you may wonder brought me so low…….
Damn…….. it is my period.
I will however be fine in a day or so……… ( anyone doubt that Larry, Moe and Curly are running the universe….. exhibit A, my week)
I understand that my one remaining brain cell is sound asleep dreaming of Latvian mittens………..
So that explains my stunning lack of life at the moment.
The good news is………
(yes even given this depressing state of current events there IS good news)
in a day or so, I will be fine, back to what passes as normal for me….
Bright eyed if not bushy tailed……and again working my fat behind off.
I may even have a brain cell back in this hemisphere and inside my own little head.
So if I don’t make much sense, or seem off my rocker to you….that is because I am laid low with the period from hell.
(no wonder MEN don’t have a period, as they could NEVER deal with this shit and survive it……… much less actually be able to breath and walk at the same time with this)

if anyone wants to send sympathy gifts of ice cream or cheesecake, remember I don’t like chocolate…….. however blackberry, raspberry, blueberry and peach all sound good……. All mixed up is even BETTER………
til next time
viwho is sort of glad that she is too weak to drive as the ice cream and cheesecake got me hungry, and now I have a craving………visions of chubby cheesecake stuffed hamster cheeks dance in what is left of my head

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi