Monday, February 28, 2005


These two little beauties were born a short time BEFORE I got to the farm for the impromptu sock knitting class which ended up being remedial knitting 101.
Aren't they adorable, they were about an hour old.

HERE is their Daddy, handsome fellow that he is.

I did get to hold Iris, one of the twin kids that was born the other week. Iris, sweet thing that she is, just settled down in my arms, put her head down, sighed and fell asleep! She is smaller then THADDEAUS!
I tell you it is love at first sight.
And now...... Bernie wants BOTH of the little black twins. hahahaha
do I see a goatie in our future?
gee I am going to have an entire herd of animals and not have the farmette to hold them.
Kris did however find us a farmette, with a BANK barn.....( be still my heart) but it is too far to have Bernie travel to work, I am trying to think how to figure THAT dilemma out.

( do you think it is too much to ask him to suck it up and get an ultra light to fly to work? So WHAT he is afraid of heights, and would need buckets of Dramamine........ I don't think that is too much to ASK...... we could get him a snow mobile suit for winter flying, just think of all the animals we could have if he would do that simple little thing)

Lets see, I am trying to finish up with the story about the roof and the woodpecker for you all, it is pretty funny, and goes under the caution....'don't try this at home' which, I really should have known BEFORE it happened to me.

Right now I am holding 4007 year old amber.
Thaddeaus is very jealous.
He is behind me 'talking'
LOUDLY.
But Amber is laying on my shoulder not bothering anyone BUT Thaddeaus, she is purring and it is very peaceful.
So Amber stays.
Thaddeaus will have to deal with it.

I am drinking my coffee, it is very good coffee for a weekday.
I am in the studio.
So are the cat litter boxes.
Thaddeaus availed himself of the box.
ewwwwwwwww
so much for coffee enjoyment
I knew there was a reason that I did NOT let them out of the crates until after my coffee.
gees.

well folks, I will be back later hopefully to post the story about the roof.
til next time
vi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Vi I thought your woodpecker roof story was posted on HCrafted 2 or 3 years ago, can't you go find it?

    If not then you will have to rewrite it because it needs to be shared it was so funny

    shaggy

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi