Monday, January 31, 2005

HEY!!! I could get to liking this


Hosted by Photobucket.com
Second try at fair isle, not too shabby huh?



gee there are so many things I can knit now......I am almost light headed with the possibilities.

I am knitting one of the hats from the Anna Zilboorg '45 Fine and Fanciful hats to knit' Book

I bought that book a while ago, maybe even a year ago, that and the Fair Isle Glove and mitten book, never actually believing that I too could knit those amazing things. Turns out it isn't hard!

Blew me away, I tell you. I never thought I could do it.

Now today being the last day of the First month of the year, the traditional time that cabin fever and malaise sets in, I have something to keep me so entranced that I don't notice how gray it is outside. I recommend learning something new and exciting every January and February. (Actually this is something I have been trying to do every year, save an absorbing, infinately fascinating project for these two months, and another one for march.)

so back to the ripping of the two rows I go as I forgot to do the increase in the row before the last

til next time

vi

PS: Bernie starts his new job today, he left at 5am.........oye, and the poor guy did not sleep at wink last night. We hope that there is actual work at this job, not like the last two that promised work, but never delivered




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi