Saturday, February 05, 2005

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Ok I really really liked this quote, and I googled it to see what all was said about it.

I found the original at KR, quoted by a brilliant person, " KnitKnut" Marie from NC, who I am in debt to for this.
Now in all fairness Marilyn probably has quoted this to me a million times, but I probably was not in a position to actually hear it. ( well I DON'T know, maybe I was standing on my HEAD at the time, I am not always all here or all there at times.....but you all knew that about me)

Anyway there was some annoyance going on by email and I think this quote is apt. So if you folks see it turning up in my email siggy......you know that person is this close to me really biting their heads off. AND if I show up in an orange jump suit and styling ankle and wrist cuffs......... you know I just totally lost it and will do my time quietly....... ok not SO quietly. ( should we tell Martha to move over?)


Today is SATURDAY, yeah for saturday!!! Bernie has Saturday's off now again.......yeah!!!! so we get to do errands, which is pretty freeken good! Now one of today's errands was to run to Flemmington to get his last pay from his old job. took over two hours but we had a good time talking and looking at how that area is all built up from the last time I was through there....(he was through there last week so no surprise to him)
Now I am not ordinarily dumb enough to think I can travel for any length of time in a car with perfume on.... I don't know what demented twisted idea I had this morning that I could........

yup yup I was sick part of the way......
so here I am rolling DOWN the windows and trying to turn off the heat and poor Bernie who doesn't have heat in his truck so is enjoying the van AND also just fixed the heat in the van is trying in vain to stay warm........
he turned the heat up I rolled the window down more....... almost hanging my head out....which isn't really a good look for a dog let alone a middle aged woman........
THEN
I got a hot flash.
.
.
.
Ok I am thinking....... God must be a man.....as no woman would do that to another woman......I don't care WHAT the other woman did..... ok well except maybe for a couple of transgressions.

tune in next time for the OLD and
Menopausal

when vi decides to go to an ice flow in the antartic and commune with penguins, will the van start? will the van float? will Thaddeaus go and torment the polar bears?
will Calpurrnia find leaves to play with amongst the penguins? (la la la) Will Amber stop puking on the leather chair? and will Poor Bernie the SAINT finally get heat in the truck????

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi