Wednesday, February 09, 2005

85 strawberries and not one to eat

I am making strawberries
it would be a very good thing if they were eatable
but they miniature in 1/12 scale.
so they are something like........ what? 3/16 of an inch or so?
I am putting these tiny strawberries on tiny strawberry plants.
for something I am doing for the class I am giving. My class information won't be up on the site until I believe April 1.
meanwhile I am making this landscaped base for the class.
It has elements of medieval garden design, so it isn't just an average base.
I hope to have people learn abit about making some small flowering plants, and possibly a bee skep.
( the bee skep is if I have the time)
I am having a blast with it.
meanwhile I did the basic handouts for the sock knitting class I am giving at the LYS on March 5....
(Toe up baby sock), however that class is really about fearless patternless sock knitting.
I have to do the samples
THIS JUST IN
I just got a wrong number........ the person asked for "Frank Frazetta"
now Ironically............. he lives in my town, up the hill from me actually. ........ and yes it IS THAT Frazetta!
I just about flipped.
When I told the lady that sadly I was not as talented as Mr. Frazetta, and that she had the wrong number!
I am still laughing at the irony of it.
I know I owe you all pictures
I KNOW
I DO KNOW
lemme see what I can do.........

ok here is Thaddeaus' first day home!
look at my little devil in sheeps clothing!
til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi