Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Talk Goatie to me

Today is raining and cold........ and this week has gone downhill fast.
so Fritter the goat decided to dilate and have her babies today, naturally......... of COURSE......
can't she SEE I am worried sick??? ( Carole reports that she told Fritter I was frantic with worry, Fritter unimpressed continued to chew her hay)
We are expecting them in about three hours.

Meanwhile,..........

I dreamt of my folks last night, which would have been nice.....except I dreamt that Dad was messing with the computer, and we had gotten a trojan which was flashing "IDENTITY THEFT" all over the screen......
which caused my mom to start screaming....... to which I responded...... 'what are YOU screaming about........ I'M the one who has to deal with this crap'
nice huh talking to my dead mom like that
oye
then they touched my cheek and I woke up
at 4:33 am
and guess what I discovered??????????
oh go ahead....... GUESS????

my computer had a trojan............ no shit!
I submitted it to Norton, and then I started to back up and download like there was no tomorrow......
I got done about 11 am, broke for breakfast...................
scanned the crap out of the computer.......
and finally hooked the modem back up.
I was a bit nervous you see
it isn't everyday your dead parents come back to tell you that you have a trojan on the computer.

So now I am not only behind from the nightmare trip to town yesterday........but I am now also behind due to computer woes.
this puts me a solid day behind.......... what (you may be wondering) is next?........... my period
yes mother nature decreed.......... thou shalt be upset AND bloated.
thou shalt have pms
thou shalt have assorted ills and pains..........
and thou shalt crave sweets...........
which thou whilst NOT have in the house
oh and we are sending mega cramps too........ and the rain just to be on the safe side.
oh yea and before we forget
it is going to get really really cold........... the goat will deliver and YOU won't be there........

gees how the hell did I piss off Mother Nature so thoroughly?
All this crap AND I miss the babies.........
I can't get out there in time
oh yeah, I got a rush into the studio as well.... I may have to actually hire help!
sniff
and not a drop of chicken stock in the freezer......... not a dollop of icecream or a crumb of cheesecake......
HOW am I supposed to go on........I ASK YOU?
no icecream or cheesecake either.
However the one bright spot is that Carole told me that my lamb does not have to die ........... ( you all heard about the lamb Kris is giving me right?) since the zoning won't let me have my lamb here, we were going to have to send it to the butcher, but Carole saved the day and told me I could board it there by her........YEAH!!!!
I am going to have me a LAMB!!! and we don't have to EAT it
I get a fiber animal......... maybe I can sneak it here for a visit once in a while???? you know...........to mow the lawn????
I hope it is a white one, and I Hope it is a ewe!
hahahahhaha
I get a lamb, I get a lamb, and it is going to be alive...........how great is that?????????????????
meanwhile I am running behind...... so if I get up at 4:30 for the rest of the month I may actually catch up.
Oh did I mention I got a rush come in Monday? no? ................ ok, I got a rush come in Monday........
so I am going to try and update this first thing in the morning..... you know, to let you all know I am alive and not run away to Hawaii on a slow sea turtle
til next time
vi
who is going to be a lambsie mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi