Friday, January 27, 2006

am I dead yet? ARE you sure?

ok I heard from the doctor..
she said
'stay off your meds until tuesday then call me'

ok cause I really had no intention of going back on them until I got a period
which arrived this morning.........

I am ever so thankful.......
who'd thought that I would be grateful for cramps, bloat, pms, tiredness etc........

well I am
cause it was causeing a TON O PAIN

I haven't slept in days...... with sever joint pain, mental confusion ( no comments do you hear me trish?)

etc etc

I was whining so pitiously I pissed off myself.

meanwhile a friend who just had her husband retire..
called me this morning to complain about him being underfoot
damn

I knew that was going to happen

she didn't like my suggestion........

( humor me here I really am the walking dead)

I told her either shoot him or become a hermit

apparently neither appealed to her.....

I DON"T know why


well she could have neutered him but I think he would object to that.
so that is only an option while he sleeps.
today
I am not alive
this post is being channeled from the other side
I can tell you that it is pretty warm here.....
but not warm enough to be that 'hot place'
and there is a draft
so apparently being on the other side is not permanent............
maybe I should learn to drink?
vi
edited to add.......
for those folks who are wondering about the antics of the cats...... remember that picture of calpurrnia?
well they all look basically exactly like that
they are laying around like slugs soaking up the warmth of the woodstove......
seriously....we poke them to make sure they are breathing at times.........
oh and the poll is still here I think


I just have to say,

there surely are a bunch of smart ass folks that visit here..

everyone voting for 'chicken hats'

so is that a hat with a chicken on it

or a hat FOR the chickens???




what should I knit next
more socks
Latvian mitten
scarf for me out of sisik
a sweater for me
something for bernie
chicken hats




Free polls from Pollhost.com



6 comments:

  1. gee, you mean i've got this crap to look forward to? oh gee, thanks, i'll just go shoot myself now!

    and i see the chicken hats still ahve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - where do you get a chicken hat pattern? Will they have earflaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better better better very soon!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should make the scarf. Sisik knits like buttah, and you deserve the luxury! Feel better soon, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for chicken hats just to see what you would come up with! I'd love to see a chicken in a hat. not sure what purpose it would serve though (other than being highly entertaining).

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, I haven't had a period for 6 years and I am still going thru all the cruddy stuff other than that :(

    I voted for socks -- and if you don't know what to do with them I will send you my address -- you just have to make the calf bigger for my legs :D

    sorry you have been feeling cruddy....

    rho

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi