Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I am so sick of being sick

I probably haven't said much but I haven't been doing real well health wise
the endo put me on meds, and the adjustment has caused a bunch of other problems

gastric upsets my ass

which is in a sling big time

anyway if I seem behind things

it is because I am

I am also very tired most of the time
I end up sitting in my computer chair alot

so folks I am so sorry if I forgot someone or something

there truly are days I am lucky to make it downstairs



vi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Honeybun, you can take a little time off for some self-care comforting! You've been at it hammer and tongs for a while, did you notice?! Rest, be kind to you, enjoy some sweet birdies, cuddle up and get a treat or two. Tell Hubby to Baby-You-Up, as we used to say long ago. It meant getting wrapped up in a blanket in front of a good show with a servant getting pop or tea, hotwater bottle, tissues, etc, etc...All Day!! It was especially pleasing if someone did things for you. Hot soup was good too...with toast...and jelly...and...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'll be ok. i'll send the soap fairies. oh, and my pal finally posted her gift, and she loved the soap. keep up the good work, woman.

    (did ya make the soap yet, you said to remind you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, I'm tired of being under the weather, too. I'm sure that Bernie is taking care of you (as Adam is of me), but after a while you just want to say Enough, Already!

    Take care of yourself-

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi