Saturday, January 21, 2006

OHHHHHHHHHHH how do you solve a problem like

MARGUERITE????


fa la la

damn
I wish it was that easy

first off marguerite if anyone cares to remember is our youngest little chicky
she is still upstairs in a brooder in the studio

she was spoiled over the fence rotten when she got here

she does NOT know she is a chicken

she thinks she is entitled to my complete and total attention 24/7

( gees every OTHER living entity in this entire HOUSE thinks that as well.........)

if she doesn't GET my attention
she flys to my head

I never get any notice that she is going to land on my poor beleagured head

she is not surprised by this

it startles the crap out of me every single time


it also hurts
she's got tallons

short of wearing a Cambells chicken soup can hat..........

I don't know WHAT to do about this problem



now my boys

Monica informs me that they are settling in
that curly loves her to pick him up
(moe moe does too but he needs to be sweet talked......he likes that first)
and that moe has my sense of humor

WHAT you have never experienced CHICKEN humor??
WHAT sort of deprived life do you have anyway???


shame shame

moe has a sense of humor

he is also adorable

can you tell I miss my boys so bad

I am hoping to get to see them this week and bring them shrimp


oh the curly headed monsters
fawn is mad at me
I won't let her eat marguerite's chicken food

thaddeaus is mad at me........I won't let HIM eat ambers wet food

calpurrnia is in the corner playing with a leaf.........
'oh LOOK a LEAF!!!'

she just likes to sit on my chest all night and purr
LOUDLY
think JET ENGINE size noise
where that is coming from in her little tiny body
I have no freeken idea

she must be pipeing it in


soooooooooooo
that is my current family news
oh
and that this freekishly Warm JANUARY
which I predicted
as we bought the wood stove

is driving me nuts


I so wanted to sit on my fat assets and feel all warm and smug all winter
i mean compaired to the posts from last winter...............
but no
as we went into debt to buy this stove..
naturally we changed the entire global climate both weatherwise and economically


my what power I have.!!!!!!!!!!

gees


vi
~til next time

1 comment:

  1. oh great and powerful oz, um, i mean, vi! can you influence the weather so we get some rain (no snow please, i'll send the cold stuff your way)

    sounds like ALL the critters are out to get you except amber, who is still dyink daily

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi