Wednesday, January 25, 2006

no still no word from the doctor

so I stopped taking my meds
I am feeling a bit better.....not myself yet
but better then the other day
I can't concentrate on much
(thank you minh dear......but I can't concentrate on much..... I am sort of trying to read the spinning book and it isn't sticking)
and I do feel better then the other day
I can get up and walk....
I just don't have any ompfh..........
I don't feel like working on my scarf in sisik which as you folks know....I love
or even picking up the sock I started in the opal petticoat
the border leichester is sitting there unplied.....
as is the ingeo
and the peacock single
which is also un-photographed to show you folks.......

we did put marguerite downstairs in the boys pen.........
she is right next to the girls
but by herself
she isn't too happy but she will get over it
she comes to her brooder for bed now

monica emailed me that the boys are doing well
moe moe is again trying to crow
and curly and moe both whisper to her
she sings them songs about me
I miss the boys so much

now I have that neme or whatever to do
and I did start it
I will post it soon

I will I promise


vi

1 comment:

  1. um, darlink, you said you were going to tag me for a meme, but which one? hope you're feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi