Tuesday, January 17, 2006

oh a chickens life

my boy are at the farm
we of course are heartbroken
they were bullied by a mean roo and monica found them huddled outside the barn in the freezing cold.
so she put them in their dog crate and stuffed straw in
I wanted to go and get them
she said they will be ok
that she is going to put them in with a very elderly roo named chippy.....
and that if they all get on the boys will spend the winter in there
they caught a mouse
curly let monica cuddle him
moe moe follows her around

I miss my boys so much

today I gave the girls popcorn and bacon grease as a snack...
it was cold down there and when I picked them up their little toes were so cold
so I warmed up their toes
I am going to give them a nest box saturday I think


bernie has to go to NYC tomorrow and friday.....
I am a nervous wreck.....
I just sent the check for the life insurance payment and it may be late.....
I hope not

if he dies I would really miss him bad.......
and I would have to bring ALL the animals to the farm
then hire myself out as a donkey

ok I am spinning that INGEO
( that must be indian for............ demon fiber that is going to make me nuts)
I am feeling a bit better too
I have to eat a bowl of cherrios every day I noticed to help some of the 'gastric sideeffects' of the meds
oatmeal didn't do it!
go figure

lets see
I got spin on thursday and a class I am teaching on thursday
I am also teaching on saturday...........

that is if my classes are full.

I have to spin up some alpaca
and either cat or cashmere I think if the ingeo doesn't work for the 100% natural other then wool skein contest..........
so I better call jo and get some alpaca.. what about ? 8 oz?

Linda sent me merino............ I have to make her something for it..cause she wouldn't let me pay her
Monica gave me 12 oz of kid mohair locks. I have to make something for HER
she also wouldn't let me pay her.
I did give her some soap and lotions to thank her for takeing my boys

OH MY BOYS.......................... I miss them so very much
I can't tell you all how dead it is around here without them

oye

til next time

vi

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAndyS said...
    'Cmon Vi, you love the hens! Those boys love their adventures, just think how much fun they will have when they realize they, THEY, are the youngest now, but soon the strongest roos with all those cute little hens at the farm! They love adventure and the challenge of playing the courtship game and maybe even winning a hen!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi