Wednesday, January 18, 2006

peacock roving and one ( or so) of calpurrnia

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

ok first let me tell you
the colors are actually wonderful
I can't get a decent picture of them in the light outside
and the flashe washed them all out......it really does have a lot of that particular peacock blue/green that the word conjures up

I got it hanging by the wood stove

and I am fixing to dye some nylon

to sparkle through it.....( I got icycle for that I think.....)

now my little calpurrnia
this is how the cats all tend to sleep around the wood stove
little brazen hussy that she is.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

  1. ooooooooo nice. i love it. i see you overcame your abhorence to green nicely. lol over the cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors. That's one comfy kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping for a pic of your smurf hands ; )

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi