Thursday, January 26, 2006

you've been 'tagged'

Four jobs you have had in your life:
pooper scooper for the "parrot place" in paramus nj
art director
graphic artist
typesetter


Four Movies you could watch over and over: any harry potter
what dreams may come
hocus pocus
the addams family

Four Places You Have Lived:
Texas: Baytown and Texas city
NJ: Fairlawn, Bogota, Fairview, North Bergen, Paterson
PA: the poconos
germany

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
I don't watch tv.................sorry dear the chickens enjoy watching out the windows however....


Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
oregon
virginia
conneticut
canada


Four Websites You Visit Daily:
Knittersreview.com
gmail
google news
yahoo weather

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
cheesecake
icecream
turkey
coffee

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:
at the farm in the barn
upstairs with bernie
at a book store
upstairs with bernie ( that one is pretty good you know)

Four Bloggers I am tagging: ok you know the drill......now..........
let's see who do I have to get back at?????

Minnie naturally

hmmmmmmmmmmmm what other smart ass folks need this???

ah......... yes Trish
kelly........for the smurf hands remark lets see who else do I need to get........I mean tag............ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and I will reserve the last for a bit







what should I knit next
more socks
Latvian mitten
scarf for me out of sisik
a sweater for me
something for bernie
chicken hats


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

  1. well, it looks like 4 of us thinkyou should knit chicken hats. you can guess what i picked, lol. i hear chicken dance coming!

    and i'll post the meme tomorrow night, i'm tired tonight, and may not even finish reading all my blogs, sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about a sweater for you and chicken hats - chicken hats can't take that long... or are you making hats that look like chickens for yourself?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi